Social Media Strategy
Build an interactive relationship with your customers and business partners.
Let’s make your company social.
A social media strategy determines how social media channels can be optimally deployed in the communication of your company.
Today, most companies employ social media channels as a complementary tool to communicate with their audiences. Good idea! However:
- There are other social media channels besides Facebook and Twitter.
- Opening an account is not enough. Someone will have to monitor and maintain those channels, and provide content.
- Customers must be interested in what you have to say or share through those channels.
- Not every channel is suitable for your message.
We’ll help you in assessing:
- which channels will work best for your company
- how to use each channels efficiently
- who will deliver the content
- what the ideal frequency of new posts is
- what your audience are looking for
- how to create the messages with the most impact
- how different channels can complement each other
But we will also help you to actively manage your social media, by:
- setting up the different channels
- launching the first posts
- providing a community manager to maintain your social media
- measuring the results of your social media strategy
- proposing campaigns with the highest impact